Directions to the Museum
The museum is located at:
253 Southwest Street
Bellevue, Ohio 44811
GPS: 41° 16'13.9"N 82° 50'26.3"W
View Larger Map (will open in a new window)
Take State Route 4 south and then State Route 113 west to State
Route 20 in Bellevue.
Take State Route 4 north to State Route 269 directly to the Museum.
On the Ohio Turnpike: use exit 110 and State Route
4 south to State Route 113 west to State Route 20.
On the Ohio Turnpike: use exit 91, State Route
53 south to State Route 20 and east to Bellevue.
& Gift Shop
LS & MS Park
and stores are located on Main St. which is just two blocks north of the
museum. Some motels and camp grounds are located nearby.
To download a Museum Brochure, please click here.
| Friday || ||+64° ||+48° |
| Saturday || ||+65° ||+49° |
| Sunday || ||+66° ||+49° |
| Monday || ||+70° ||+55° |
| Tuesday || ||+69° ||+61° |
| Wednesday || ||+57° ||+44° |
See 7-Day Forecast
Tourist Attractions, Bellevue Ohio
- City of Bellevue Ohio - The City of Bellevue Ohio Home Page.
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce and Area Tourism & Visitors Bureau - Bellevue area major attractions and amenities for travelers to our city.
- Bellevue Historical Society - Learn about Bellevue's rich history.
- Seneca Caverns - Come cave exploring.
- Historic Lyme Village Website - We offer school and group tours, weddings, receptions, meetings & picnics in the Mansion, Log Church, Cafe and Shelter year round.
- Sorrowful Mother Shrine - Is an old Marian shrine resting on 120 acres of unspoiled woodlands.
- Erie County
- Huron County Visitors Bureau - Events and attractions in Ohio's Huron County.
- Sandusky County Convention and Visitors Bureau - Events and attractions in Ohio's Sandusky County.
- Seneca County Convention & Visitors Bureau - Information on local lodging, dining, shopping, sports, attractions, and entertainment in Seneca County
- Lake Erie Shores and Islands - See what Lake Erie's shores and islands have to offer nearly 7 million visitors each year.
- Great Lakes Paintball Games - Come out and join the thousands of people that are experiencing the fastest growing sport of the 90's. We have a full service store and rental field. Look forward to seeing you!
- Discover Ohio - Go to the Ohio Division of Travel and Tourism Website to make plans for your next vacation to the great state of Ohio!!
- Ohio North Coast Facebook Page - a News and Information Source - Join this Facebook group to learn more about events in Bellevue and the North Coast.
[ Top ]
2002-2021 Mad River & NKP Railroad Society.
Do not reproduce without express permission. All material property of their respective owners.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or problems.